Friday

Breathtaking video; Bride relives her wedding after husband passed away.

A post from a bride to Maverick Productions which is a clear example as to the importance and appreciation of a wedding movie after the wedding is over…it’s a novelty while the excitement is high, but a true heirloom afterwards.  



“Marshall, I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful wedding video you created for us 7 years ago. My husband passed away suddenly in May, and tonight I …watched our video for the first time since his death. I shed a lot of tears, but also had many smiles at the memories of a wonderful day with family and friends. Our “movie” is incredibly special to me, especially since my little girl gets to hear her daddy’s voice again. You’ve given us an amazing gift we will treasure forever.”

Their primary office and studio theater is located in York, PA and their secondary offices are located in Baltimore, MD and Lewes, DE.  You HAVE to check out their other videos at www.therealmav.com and give them a call at 410.526.5520. to schedule a meeting with them.  Trust me, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment